Lavender Houses Felt Craft KitCorinne Lapierre
Designer: Corinne Lapierre
A gorgeous craft kit containing everything you need to make 3 wonderfully fragrant lavender-filled houses in soft vintage shades of felt.
Hang them in your wardrobe, car or bedroom for the gentle scent of Provence to fill the air. Lavender is well known for its beneficial soothing properties and your handmade Houses would also make very personal and thoughtful presents. Each House can be personalised with your choice of patterns, colours and stiches or could even be embroidered with names or dates.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Our lavender comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 strands of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 10 g of bouncy toy filling
- 50g of dried lavender
- 60cm of saddle stitch ribbon
Pick up some scissors and get started!