Sajou Box Cross Stitch Kit - SilhouettesSajou
Cross Stitch Kit
Motif: Silhouettes of Versailles
Size: 1.6" w x 2.9" h
These silhouettes of the Kings and Queens who lined in Versailles are a cross stitch interpretation of those found near the ticket office in the Palace.
The charts are taken from out two patterns dedicated to the Versailles Palace and Marie-Antionette in the "Museums and Heritage collection.
It is embroidered in cross stitch over two thread of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord. Each and amusing, it is perfect for the beginner stitcher.
- Off-white colored linen fabric
- Card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss
- A cardboard disc and a piece of wadding
- A round tin and a decorative sticker for the edge
- Pattern chart with all explanations for mounting
The pattern chart includes six silhouettes: Louis XIV, Marie-Therese d'Autriche, Louis XV, Marie Leszczinska, Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette